AW2816 is a scaled-down version of the AW4416 that offers most of
the same high quality features in a smaller hardware package.
The main differences between the two models are:
- the AW2816 internal mixer can handle 28 simultaneous input channels
(instead of 44);
- only 9 motorized faders are available (instead of 17);
- up to 8 tracks can be recorded simultaneously (instead of 16);
- 6 Aux Busses are available (instead of 8);
- the AW2816 features no analog inserts, no fluorescent display,
no Wordclock I/O and no sampling pads;
- only 1 Mini-YGDAI expansion slot is available (instead of 2);
- mouse operation is not supported.